For you, fashion is nothing without function. Not only did Eric Javits design this bag with a jewelry-like strap, but no matter what you put it through, it'll look great and treat you right. In addition to renowned durability, this clutch also features a clip so you don't have to dig for your keys after a fun-filled evening.
- Choose hickory mix (black/tan), natural mix (tan/cream), or turk mix (turquoise/white/black) optically woven Squishee® material.
- Man-made fibers are woven to resemble straw but are more lightweight, flexible, and durable.
- Golden hardware.
- Bamboo and oval link novelty chain shoulder strap; 8 1/2" drop.
- Zip top shuts securely, decorated with flower-shaped logo charm pull.
- Brown canvas lining with logo.
- Inside, one zip and one open pockets, mirror, and key clip.
- 5"H x 9 1/2"W x 2 1/2"D; weighs 7 oz.
About Eric Javits:
Eric Javits is known for his collections of inventive hats, handbags, and shoesall of which are designed to complement one another in a mix-and-match fashion. His designs are in the archives of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute, recognized for their uncompromising design and enduring style.