- John Hardy double-row bracelet from the Dayak Collection.
- Approx. 0.47"W.
- Sterling silver hardware with blue nylon cord.
- Two stacked, signature woven silver chains.
- Two stacked woven nylon chains.
- Contrast-engraved hammered push clasp and center station.
- Handcrafted in Bali.
The Dayak are indigenous tribes of Borneo, famous for the intricate abstract patterns of their tattoos, traditional objects, and architecture. The Dayak collection features a strong graphic look in black and white with the suggestion of a warrior's insignia. The look is bold, tribal, edgy and energetic.