About the Marco Bicego Murano Collection:
- Marco Bicego statement cocktail ring from the Murano Collection.
- Approx. 0.87"L x 0.75"H.
- Signature hand-engraved 18-karat yellow gold.
- Three mixed, prong-set, cushion-cut, irregular-faceted gemstones.
- Single yellow quartz, blue topaz and amethyst stones.
- Tapered half-round shank.
Inspired by the glassmaking village of Murano, located off the shore of Venice, the Murano Collection pays homage to the island's artisanship, architecture, and vibrant color palette. A fusion of vivid semiprecious stones, such as amethyst and London blue topaz, emulate the transparency of color found within the ancient craft of the island. Drawing parallel to the landscape of this famed village, each modern silhouette paints a story of Italian expression and art. With no two cuts exactly the same, the 18-karat gold and gemstones blend together to create pieces evocative of the Venetian buildings, exuding character and charm while staying true to their Italian heritage.