The idea for Aquiesse started when a young boy in Santa Barbara, California began mixing his mother's expensive perfumes. What started as mischievous behavior turned into a luxurious selection of home fragrances. Based in California, the company tries to bring the West Coast to your home with fragrances inspired by the state's flowers, fruits, ocean mist, and mountain air.
- A warm blend of bergamot, lavender, white vanilla bean, sandalwood and sultry musk.
- Soy-blend wax comprised of essential oils and natural fragrance.
- Cotton wick.
- 10 ounce.
- More than 85 hours of burn time.
- Set in clear votive with leaf-decorated logo.
- Packaged in decorative box.
- Made in USA.