With 30% off
The Bamboo Collection is a tribute to the beauty, strength, and versatility of bamboo. John Hardy is one of the first companies to take a position on global warming to offset the carbon emissions of its print advertising, business travel and electricity by planting bamboo in Bali. For each piece sold from the bamboo collection, a number of bamboo seedlings will be planted by John Hardy. By wearing Bamboo, consumers help plant bamboo and declare their commitment to style and sustainability.
- John Hardy cushion ring from the Bamboo Collection.
- Signature polished sterling silver bamboo-motif frame.
- Prong-set, checkerboard-cut Swiss blue topaz face.
- Single round station at shoulder with sky blue topaz center.
- Petite bezel-set round, sky blue topaz accents.
- Wide, tapered, faceted half-round shank.
- Face, approx. 0.6"D.
- Handcrafted in Thailand.
About John Hardy:
Inspired by the island of Bali, John Hardy incorporated traditional Balinese jewelry-making techniques into his striking designs. The John Hardy collection, which is today under the guidance of Guy Bedarida, features earth-inspired handmade jewelry for men, women, and children. A company-wide focus on sustainability underscores its design motifs found in nature.