John Hardy Batu Klasik Square White Topaz Ring, Size 7
HURRY! 45% OFF!
| Store Inquiries: #2211329
John Hardy is one of the last companies to weave chain by hand, and the Classic Chain collection reflects the brand's commitment to the preservation of traditional Balinese jewelry making techniques. Meticulously weaving the chain by hand allows a smooth and supple drape that follows the contour of the body. Designed in 18-karat gold, sterling silver, and an array of stones.
- John Hardy ring from the Classic Chain Collection.
- Signature polished sterling silver hardware.
- Square face with cushion-cut and pavé white topaz trim.
- Signature woven chain-motif detailing.
- Wide, tapered, open half-round shank.
- Approx. 0.6" diam. stone.
About John Hardy:
Inspired by the island of Bali, John Hardy incorporated traditional Balinese jewelry-making techniques into his striking designs. The John Hardy collection, which is today under the guidance of Guy Bedarida, features earth-inspired handmade jewelry for men, women, and children. A company-wide focus on sustainability underscores its design motifs found in nature.