THE CONSCIOUS 0: ECO-FRIENDLY/SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE
John Hardy was founded upon and remains dedicated to sustainable luxury business practices. For over 40 years, the jeweler's artisans have used reclaimed silver and gold, and suppliers are vetted to ensure both diamonds and gemstones conform to high ethical standards. Additionally, as a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC), John Hardy is committed to the RJC's Code of Practices, which ensures that materials such as diamonds, gold, and platinum are conflict free and responsibly produced at every step of the supply chain.
- John Hardy chandelier earrings from the Palu Bulan Collection.
- Polished sterling silver and 18-karat yellow gold.
- Domed, hammered round posts and single drop.
- Three chain dangles with mixed circle charms.
- Signature woven chain trim at post and drop.
- Signature hand-applied dot detailing.
- Two smooth, half-round drops.
- Post backs for pierced ears.
- Handcrafted in Bali.
About John Hardy:
Established in Bali in 1975, John Hardy is dedicated to the creation of ultimate beauty through artisan handcrafted jewelry. Each of John Hardy's distinctive collections conveys evocative symbolism and honors the transmission of creative energy from the artist to the wearer. Since inception, the company has been deeply rooted in the essential values of community, artisanship, and sustainability.