EOS curling wands feature a unique FDA Approved & Patented non-stick ceramic composite called Fusion Technology, which prevents hair & styling products from sticking to the barrel of the curling iron, reducing damage & bacteria buildup in the hair, for the ultimate healthy hair experience! Fusion technology is superior to all other non-stick coating systems when tested against its competitors
In addition to Fusion Technology, EOS flat irons utilize both Ionic & Far infrared technologies to deliver constant heat distribution, reduced static, and silkier, smoother hair. 3 supremely effective technologies in one styling tool make EOS one of the most technologically advanced tools available on the market! Features:
- 32mm Salon Model
- Patented Technology Ceramic Fusion Non-stick Barrel
- Heats to maximum temperature rapidly
- Clamp free wrap-and-go curling wand allows multiple styles
- Automatic temperature lock for consistent heat throughout styling
- Adjustable temp control that heats up to 450F
- Ionized Technology to promote silkier, smoother hair
- Far-Infrared Technology delivers constant heat distribution while reducing static
- Sleek & ergonomically designed for maximum comfort while styling
- 8ft Heat Resistant Woven Cord
- Swivel cord prevents tangling
- Looped end for easy, safe storage
- Voltage: 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Temperature: 140F° 450F°
- Power: 105W (USA) / 60W (Canada)
- Made without PFOA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Plug into a suitable main socket and switch to the ON position.
- This EOS model will automatically heat to the perfect temperature to create red-carpet curls.
- Allow 30-60 seconds for iron to reach maximum heat.
- Make sure hair is dry. Brush the hair and section hair evenly. Generally the less hair, the tighter the curls.
- To create perfect curls, take a 1-half to 1-inch section of the hair starting around 2-3 inches from the scalp.
- While holding hair at the end of the strand, wrap the hair around the barrel.
- Start winding hair at the base of the barrel until you reach the ends of the hair.
- Hold for 3-12 seconds, depending on hair type. Unwind the hair from the barrel or simply release the hair and gently slide wand out.
- After one section is curled, move to the next section and repeat the process until all the hair is curled.
- Upon completion, turn the appliance switch to the OFF position. Carefully unplug the cord and allow the unit to cool down completely before storing.
Approx. 13" x 1.5" x 1".