EOS styling irons feature a unique FDA Approved & Patented non-stick ceramic composite called Fusion Technology, which prevents hair & styling products from sticking to the plates of the flat iron, reducing damage & bacteria buildup in the hair, for the ultimate healthy hair experience! Fusion technology is superior to all other non-stick coating systems when tested against its competitors
In addition to Fusion Technology, EOS flat irons utilize both Ionic & Far infrared technologies to deliver constant heat distribution, reduced static, and silkier, smoother hair. 3 supremely effective technologies in one styling tool make EOS by Paul Brown Hawaii one of the most technologically advanced tools available on the market.Features:
- 1.25" Salon Model
- Patented Technology Ceramic Fusion Nonstick Plates
- Heats to maximum temperature rapidly
- Automatic temperature lock for consistent heat throughout styling
- Adjustable temp control that heats up to 450F
- Ionized Technology to promote silkier, smoother hair
- Floating plates optimize styling efficiency
- Far-Infrared Technology delivers constant heat distribution while reducing static
- Sleek & ergonomically designed for maximum comfort while styling
- 8ft Heat Resistant Woven Cord
- Swivel cord prevents tangling
- Looped end for easy, safe storage
- Voltage: 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Temperature: 140F° 450F°
- Power: 105W (USA) / 60W (Canada)
- Made without PFOA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Plug into a suitable main socket and switch to the ON position.
- Set to desired temperature.
- Allow the iron to heat up approximately 30-60 seconds.
- Brush the hair and separate into sections about 1 to 2inch wide, and place the section between the plates as close to the scalp without touching it.
- Hold plates firmly closed with hair section between the plates, and slide down the hair section of hair. Do not hold the hair between the plates for more than 5 seconds, depending on hair thickness and condition.
- After one section is straightened, move to the next section and repeat the process until all the hair is straightened.
- Upon completion, turn the appliance switch to the OFF position. Carefully unplug the cord and allow the unit to cool down completely before storing.
Approx. 11" x 3" x 1".