About S.T. Dupont:
In 1872, Simon Tissot Dupont opened a luggage and leather goods workshop in Paris, where he crafted a range of travel trunks for the highest social circles. The workshop was passed on in 1919 to his two sons, Lucien and Andr . As orders skyrocketed, the Dupont sons transferred the Paris workshop back to the family's home town of Faverges in 1926, where it remains today in the foothills of the Alps.
In 2013, S.T. Dupont was awarded France's prestigious Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant (Living Heritage) marque in recognition of their efforts to nurture and preserve the rare skills of their master artisans.
Today, S.T. Dupont creates lighters, pens, and accessories along with their leather goods. The clear mountain air, blue skies, and clear water of the Alps still influence the company's environmental and sustainability ethos to this day.