Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use my gift card online?
Yes, please see the NM Gift Card® policy.
How long does it take to process a Smart Label return?
Please allow 7 to 10 days for the package to reach our fulfillment center. Allow an additional 3 to 5 days for the credit to be processed.
How do I place an order?
You may place your order online or by calling a Customer Care representative at 1.800.456.5488.
When I put something in my shopping cart, does it guarantee I have the merchandise?
Placing an item in your shopping cart does not guarantee it will be available when you are ready to make your purchase.
Is it secure to enter my credit card information online?
Yes, please see our Security & Privacy Guarantee.
How do I pay my bill online?
Please see the Neiman Marcus credit card page.
Where do I enter a promotion code?
A promotion code should be added to the appropriate field at the bottom of "your shopping bag".
I saw an item on the website, and now it has disappeared. Why?
Item quantities are limited and are removed from the site when they are no longer available for purchase.
What is a pre-order?
A pre-order allows you to reserve merchandise before it is available for shipment.
How do I know if apparel is true to size?
Sizing may vary by designer. Please see our Size Guide Assistance Page.
How long does it take to get my refund?
Please allow 10-14 days to process your return.
How long does it take for a Virtual Gift Card to process?
Within the next business day of order completion, the Virtual Gift Card will be emailed to the gift recipient. Orders for Virtual Gift Cards may be subject to additional verification before fulfillment.
My Virtual Gift Card link says it is invalid. Why?
If you have clicked your Virtual Gift Card link and the page states your Virtual Gift Card is invalid, your URL link has wrapped and is not populating completely in your browser. To access the Gift Card, please copy and paste the entire URL into a new browser.
Where is my order in my "order history"?
Please see our Order Status & History page.
How do I unsubscribe from emails?
Click on the Manage Your Email Preferences link at the bottom of any email communication sent by us. Choose Unsubscribe at the bottom of the page that opens.
How do I change my email address for my login?
Sign in to your Online Account using your current email address and password. Once you have successfully signed into your account, you may change the email address by clicking on "Edit Your Account Information".
How do I change my email address for marketing emails?
To change your email address for marketing emails, you will need to unsubscribe your old email address and sign up again with your new email address.
What is the cut-off time for express delivery?
Please see our Shipping page for more information.
Can I use my Neiman Marcus or Bergdorf Goodman credit card for purchases?
Yes, you may use your Neiman Marcus or Bergdorf Goodman credit card on Last Call purchases.
What forms of payment are accepted online?
Please see our Credit Card Use information.
How do I track my order?
To track your order, if you are registered with our site and were signed in at the time of the order, please click on "Your Online Account" and sign in. Once you are signed in, click the "View" button next to "Web Order History". Find your order number and click it; under the status column you can click the link to track the order. For unregistered customers, please call us at 1.888.888.4757 for tracking information.
How do I return or exchange my order?
Please view our Returns & Exchanges policy.
I can't find the item I am looking for. How do I search for it?
You may search our site in several different ways:
- Type a descriptive keyword or item number in the "Enter Search" box found at the top of the website
- Navigate the website to find the particular item
Can you gift-wrap?
We are sorry, but gift packaging is not available at this time.
Why doesn't my browser work on your site?
Please view the Mac User Advisory information.
What is a CVN number?
Please click here for clarification of the CVN.
How do I register or sign in?
Please view Your Online Account information.
What if I can't remember my password?
Please click here for password assistance.
Neiman Marcus Credit Card
APPLYING FOR A CARDHow do I apply for the Neiman Marcus credit card?
It's simplejust fill out our online application. Please allow ten business days for us to review your application.I recently applied for a Neiman Marcus credit card. What is the status of my application?
CONTACTING CREDIT SERVICESHow can I contact Credit Services?
Credit Services is available from 8am-7pm, CT, Monday through Friday, and Saturday, 9am-1pm CT. Call toll-free at 1.800.685.6695. If you are in an international location or cannot use toll-free numbers, please contact us at 214.761.2660.
You may also fax Credit Services at 214.761.2779.
PAYING MY BILLCan I pay my bill online?
You can now make a payment, view, and manage your Neiman Marcus account online.
We also offer additional methods of making a payment to your Neiman Marcus account:
Please mail your payment to:
P.O. Box 5235
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5235
By Express Delivery:
If you're concerned about your payment arriving by its due date, send it via Federal Express, UPS, or another express delivery service to:
Neiman Marcus/Capital One
1301 East Tower Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
You may also make a payment by visiting Customer Service at your local Neiman Marcus. To locate a store near you, please visit our online store locator.
MY ACCOUNTCan I view my account information and balance online?
Upon enrollment, your address can be changed using our online account management option. You may also call Credit Services at 1.800.685.6695.I have not used my card in several months. Is it still active?
To find out, please contact Credit Services at 1.800.685.6695.How do I close my account?
Please send your request in writing to:
Neiman Marcus Credit Services
P.O. Box 729080
Dallas, TX 75372-9979
Please clearly state that you'd like to close your account and include the cardholder's name, account number, and statement address.
You may also contact Credit Services via telephone at 1.800.685.6695.
Shipping & DeliveryShipping Charges
Shipping is the charge for catalog and internet order processing, item selection, packaging, processing, transport and handling. Special shipping requests, including specification of carrier and/or future delivery dates, may include additional charges. Shipping times are not guaranteed, notwithstanding additional charges, but are our best approximation and will vary with specific requests, such as gift box, gift wrap, and monogramming. Shipments and deliveries occur only on weekdays. Shipping is subject to change and will be determined at time of order and subject to the following:Standard Shipping
Unless an expedited service is requested, your order should arrive in approximately 3 to 6 business days after shipping if ordered by 12:00 noon (CST).Two-Day Shipping
If requested, add $10.00 to standard shipping. Your order should arrive in 2 business days after shipping if ordered by 12:00 noon (CST). Please note two-day orders placed Friday after 12:00 noon (CST) or Saturday will be processed Monday and should arrive in 2 business days after shipping. Some heavy or bulky items may not qualify for this service. A signature may be required and additional charges may be assessed if more than one attempt is made for delivery. This service is not available for some zip codes.Overnight Shipping
If requested, add $17.00 to standard shipping. Your order should arrive the next business day after shipping if ordered by 12:00 noon (CST). Please note overnight orders placed Friday after 12:00 noon (CST) or Saturday will be processed Monday and should arrive the next business day after shipping. Some heavy or bulky items may not qualify for this service. A signature may be required and additional charges may be assessed if more than one attempt is made for delivery.Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam Deliveries
Add $5.00 to the applicable shipping charges for standard shipping. Your order should arrive in approximately 7 to 10 business days if ordered by 12:00 noon (CST).Canadian & Other International Deliveries
At this time, we do not allow international ordering online. However, you may have your LastCall.com purchase shipped to an international address by calling 1.972.556.6011. Duties and taxes will be the responsibility of the recipient.Additional Address
Please add $8.00 to the applicable shipping charges for each additional delivery address.
- Items ordered together may be delivered separately, and the shipping will be allocated over shipments but not necessarily evenly.
- Some orders may require more than one package to ship; for these shipments the additional charge for two-day and overnight deliveries would be a per-package charge.
- Returns may affect final shipping charges. Shipping charges are not refundable unless merchandise is damaged or defective. Returns for reasons due to Neiman Marcus will receive shipping credit as shipping was allocated, which may result in a final shipping charge after return that differs from quoted rates.
- Orders of multiple items from different catalogs will result in shipping from the table in the most current catalog, as shipping tables may vary from catalog to catalog.
- Shipping may vary between catalog orders and internet orders.
- Certain items requiring special shipping have shipping charges indicated in parentheses after the price. For those items only, the amount in parentheses is the total shipping charge for that item.
- In compliance with U.S. Department of Transportation rules, restricted items such as fragrances must be delivered via standard shipping and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, all U.S. territories, or APO/FPO addresses.
- If you request to change the destination address of a shipment in route, an additional charge may be assessed.
The following shipping costs are for merchandise pictured and described on our website; they do not apply to Catalog Quick Order purchases. For Catalog Quick Order purchases, refer to the shipping chart in the catalog. Costs are calculated according to the total cost of the merchandise in your order. All prices are expressed in U.S. currency.
* Total value of merchandise before tax or other charges. Merchandise Total* Standard 2-Day Overnight $50.00 and under $5.00 $15.00 $22.00 $50.01 - $100.00 $7.00 $17.00 $24.00 $100.01 - $150.00 $9.00 $19.00 $26.00 $150.01 - $200.00 $11.00 $21.00 $28.00 $200.01 - $300.00 $13.00 $23.00 $30.00 $300.01 - $400.00 $15.00 $25.00 $32.00 $400.01 - $500.00 $17.00 $27.00 $34.00 $500.01 - $1000.00 $19.00 $29.00 $36.00 Over $1000.00 $21.00 $31.00 $38.00
Pickup in Store
Buy Online, Pickup in a Last Call store
Need your order in a hurry or conveniently shipped to a nearby store? No worries! LastCall.com offers Buy Online, Pickup in a Last Call store! Eligible items are noted on the checkout page when you select the shipping option.
Order by 4PM local time for items available in your selected store pickup location and receive it the same day with no shipping charges! A Store Pickup Summary email will notify you when order is ready for pick up in approximately two hours after you receive the Order Summary confirmation email.
If you have selected an item that is not currently available in your preferred store pickup location, we can ship it to your preferred store location in approximately 2-3 days. The Order Summary email will provide you with an estimated delivery date. Once it's ready for pickup, you will receive a Store Pickup Summary email.
If for any reason you are unable to pick up your merchandise at the store, please contact us and we will make alternative arrangements for you. If the order is not picked up within seven (7) days of receiving the Store Pickup Summary email, the order will be cancelled and your method of payment refunded. Check store hours.
Here is what you need to pick up your order - simple as 1-2-3!
- Wait until you receive the Store Pickup Summary email to proceed to the store. Please print or provide the email confirmation from your mobile device at pickup.
- Provide a current valid government-issued ID. Name must match the order.
- Please provide the credit card used on the order; the card type and last four digits of the account number must match the order unless the form of payment was PayPal. Only authorized credit card holders can pick up the order; gift recipients, personal assistants, etc., are not authorized. Neiman Marcus credit card holders may be verified if the order was placed with a NM or BG credit card.
Pickup in Store Last Updated 2-25-15.
Price matching and/or price adjustments cannot be granted for items on this site.
You may be able to cancel a Last Call order as long as the order status is "in process." If order status is "shipped," it cannot be canceled. A pickup and/or restock fee may apply.
REGISTERED CUSTOMERS: You may cancel your web order online. Click on YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT, sign in, select "View Web Order History", click on the desired order number, and then select CANCEL next to the item(s) you wish to cancel.
Merchandise & Availability
LastCall.com inventory quantities are limited. The status of your merchandise availability will be displayed on your order summary, once the order is submitted. We reserve the right to limit quantities ordered.
Please note: We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
Your Online Account
Your online account
Register with LastCall.com for the most convenient shopping experience. Once you register, you will not have to reenter your credit card and shipping information, and you may also view your web order status. Register or sign in here.
Credit Card Use
LastCall.com accepts the following credit cards for online purchases:
- The Neiman Marcus credit card
- American Express
- Visa Checkout
Debit Cards: Payment is deducted from your account at the time your card is approved. A receipt is included with each order.
Applying for the NM credit card
Payment Options Last Updated August 7, 2014.
NM Gift Cards®
At LastCall.com, you may:
- Pay with an NM Gift Card®.
- Check the value of an NM Gift Card®.
Paying for an online order with an NM Gift Card® or an NM Virtual Gift Card
- To pay for an online order with an NM Gift Card® or an NM Virtual Gift Card, you will need the gift card number, plus, for security purposes, the four-digit code that appears on the back of the traditional card or on the NM Virtual Gift Card.
- If you are paying with multiple gift cards, you cannot choose the amount to be deducted from each gift card. The balance due is deducted from the gift card with the least value first and then from the remaining gift cards in ascending order.
- The remaining balance of your order, if any, will need to be charged to a credit card which can be entered on the payment screen.
- Any unused value remains on the NM Gift Card® or NM Virtual Gift Card until you choose to use it.
- If you cancel your order once it ships, or if you return your order, then you will be mailed a Merchandise Credit Gift Card, provided the returned merchandise is within the return policy guidelines.
Terms and Conditions (NM Virtual Gift Card)
The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of the NM Virtual Gift Card and they may only be modified in a writing signed by both parties:
- NM Virtual Gift Cards may be treated the same as cash.
- NM Virtual Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, nor can they be returned for a cash refund.
- NM Virtual Gift Card actual cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
- NM Virtual Gift Cards cannot be purchased with a Neiman Marcus Gift Card®, nor can they be used to purchase a traditional gift card.
- NM Virtual Gift Cards cannot be applied as payment on Neiman Marcus Credit Card accounts.
- The NM Virtual Gift Card is immediately redeemable once your recipient receives the NM Virtual Gift Card email notification (we'll send it within one business day of order completion).
- Sales tax is applicable on any merchandise purchased with an NM Virtual Gift Card.
- Delivery to an incorrect but deliverable email address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Delivery to a non-existent email address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Neiman Marcus is not responsible for lost or stolen NM Virtual Gift Cards.
Terms and Conditions (NM Gift Card®)
The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of the NM Gift Card and they may only be modified in a writing signed by both parties:
- NM Gift Cards may be treated the same as cash.
- NM Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, nor can they be returned for a cash refund.
- NM Gift Card actual cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
- NM Gift Cards cannot be purchased with an NM Virtual Gift Card, nor can they be used to purchase an NM Virtual Gift Card.
- NM Gift Cards cannot be applied as payment on Neiman Marcus Credit Card accounts.
- The NM Gift Card is immediately redeemable once your recipient receives the NM Gift Card via standard shipping (we'll send up to three days after processing your order).
- Sales tax is applicable on any merchandise purchased with a NM Gift Card.
- Delivery to an incorrect but deliverable shipping address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Delivery to a nonexistent shipping address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Neiman Marcus is not responsible for lost or stolen NM Gift Cards.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law now requires Neiman Marcus and other retailers to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies customers in connection with certain gift card transactions. Such information includes your name, address, date of birth, and other identifying information, such as your driver?s license or passport number.
Neiman Marcus understands how important it is to our customers that such information is kept confidential. We will not use or transfer your information for any purpose other than as permitted or required by law, except with your consent.
The new law also restricts our ability to offer gift card cash redemptions (other than minimal amounts required by law). In addition, certain returns may need to be processed at the Store Credit Office.
We appreciate your cooperation with these new requirements. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact credit customer service at 1.800.685.6695.
More questions? Please contact us with any questions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Sales tax is automatically applied to your LastCall.com order in accordance with individual state regulations if your shipping address is in one of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IL, LA, MD, MA, MI, MO, NC, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VA, WA, or the District of Columbia.
Last Updated on 12/16/2014
Order Status & History
We will send updates regarding the status of your order, including when your item(s) ship*, to the email address you provided when ordering.
REGISTERED CUSTOMERS: You may be able to cancel your web item(s) online as long as the order status is "in process." If order status is "shipped," it cannot be canceled. To view your order status, click on YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT, sign in, select "View Web Order History", click on the desired order number, and then select CANCEL next to the item(s) you wish to cancel.
California Customer Advisory
WARNING: In accordance with Proposition 65, please be advised that consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products sold on this website will expose you to lead, a chemical known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For products containing a carcinogen, this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For products containing a reproductive toxin, this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.